In compliance with the obligations arising from EU legislation (European Regulation 2016/679, GDPR) as amended, this site respects and protects the privacy of visitors and users, making every possible and proportionate effort not to infringe the rights of users.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
The provision of data and therefore consent to the collection and processing of data is optional; the User may deny consent, and may revoke consent already provided at any time (via the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page).
DATA COLLECTED AND PURPOSE
Like all websites, this site makes use of log files in which information collected automatically during user visits is stored. The information collected may be as follows
- Internet protocol (IP) address;Browser type and parameters of the device used to connect to the site; Name of the internet service provider (ISP);Date and time of the visit; Visitor’s web page of origin (referral) and exit; Possibly the number of clicks.
- The above information is processed automatically and collected in an exclusively aggregate and pseudonymised form for the purpose of verifying the correct operation of the site and for security reasons; this information will be processed in accordance with the legitimate interests of the owner.
For security purposes (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with the laws in force on the subject, to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful or criminal activities. Such data are never used for user identification or profiling, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users; such information is processed according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and stored for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities. In any case, the data collected by the site will never be provided to third parties, for any reason whatsoever, except in the case of a legitimate request by a judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law.
Data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are stored for 7 days.
PLACE OF PROCESSING
The data collected from the site are processed by the Data Controller located at Untere Bahnhofstr 4 Germering- (DE), Germany, and are only handled by technical personnel authorised to process the data, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations.
TRANSFER OF DATA TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EU
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union. The transfer is authorised on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and the Garante per la tutela dei dati personali, in particular decision 1250/2016 (Privacy shield), for which no further consent is required.
This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of data. The processing is carried out using computer and/or telematic instruments, with organisational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of people involved in the organisation of the site (administrative, sales, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting provides, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the data.
Pursuant to European Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) and national legislation, the User may, in the manner and within the limits provided for by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- Request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him/her (right of access);
- Know their origin;
- Receive intelligible communication thereof;
- Receive information on the logic, methods and purposes of processing;
- Request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
- In cases of processing based on consent, to receive at the sole cost of any support, your data provided to the data controller, in a structured, machine-readable form and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor); as well as, more generally, to exercise all the rights recognised to him by the applicable provisions of law.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller or the Data Protection Officer.
In the event that the data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests, the data subject’s rights are in any case guaranteed (with the exception of the right to portability, which is not provided for by the rules), in particular the right to object to processing, which may be exercised by sending a request to the data controller.
The data controller is Le Gemme di Anna Paola von Ana Paula Antonio Raffele with registered office at Untere Bahnhofstr 4 – 82110 Germering – Germany (DE), who can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .